If your life is anything like ours – Mondays are ROUGH, to say the least. One thing that motivates us to get through the dreaded first day of the work week is that it's followed by Tuesday. How can you not love Tuesdays when they come with tacos and margaritas??
To help you spice up your Taco Tuesdays we’ve compiled 4 of our favorite taco remixes!
#1 Grass Fed Beef Taco Salad
#1 in our hearts and #1 in this compilation is taco salad. Taco salad is one of our favorites because you can add just about anything your heart desires and it will be delicious. You're also able to make it as healthy, paleo, or Whole30 friendly as you'd like. While tortilla chips add a nice flavor and crunch to just about anything – you can easily sub them in or leave them out of your salad. Another perk is that you can cook up some extra taco meat and make a quick and easy taco salad for work the next day too!
We recommend making a taco salad with your personal favorites but if you are looking for a tasty recipe try this recipe by Averie Cooks!
Loaded Beef Taco Salad with Creamy Lime Cilantro Dressing
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: about 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound Western Grassfed Ground Beef
- one 1.25-ounce packet taco seasoning, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 or 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium ripe Hass avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 cup Mexican shredded cheese blend
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- 3/4 cup corn
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (lite okay)
- 1/4 cup sour cream (lite okay, plain Greek yogurt may be substituted)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lime juice, or as necessary for flavor and consistency
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar, optional and to taste
#2 Grass Fed Beef Taco Lettuce Wraps
Swapping out the tortilla for a lettuce wrap is another great way to make a simple and healthy swap. You can take your favorite taco recipe and toppings and just wrap it up in a crunchy green lettuce wrap instead! This low-carb, grass fed beef treat is sure to give you more room for margaritas and less guilt!
#3 One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
If your family is one who fights over what to have for dinner then you need this recipe. Combining three of our favorite things; tacos, pasta and grass fed beef, you can’t go wrong with this recipe. This comfort food is a must have at every fiesta and will leave you wanting a siesta.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb Western Grassfed Ground Beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1-ounce packet taco seasoning (or about 3½ tablespoons homemade taco seasoning)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup jarred mild salsa
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 1½ cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
- Optional toppings - chopped tomatoes, avocado, crushed tortilla chips, chopped cilantro
#4 Crunchy Taco Cups
Do you gorge yourself on chips and salsa before the tacos are even ready on Tuesdays? Well if you're usually too full to enjoy a whole taco these Crunchy Taco Cups might be just right for you! They are also perfect for parties and special occasions.
Serves: 3 – 4
- 1 lb Western Grassfed Ground Beef , browned and drained
- 1 envelope (3 tablespoons) taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (or Mexican blend)
- 24 wonton wrappers
Now that we've shared our favorite taco recipes with you, it’s your turn to share pictures of your creations! Tag @westerngrassfed and use our hashtag #WesternGrassfed and we'll send you a FREE Smoked Beef Snack Stick ! We don’t have any margarita recipes for you this time but we know you probably have that part covered.
Order More Ground Beef
Happy Taco Tuesday!
Western Grassfed Beef, the Natural Beef label from Panorama Meats, works directly with U.S. family ranchers throughout the West and Midwest. All cattle are born and raised on open pasture and are fed a diet of grasses and range forage. Our natural 100% grass fed and grass finished beef is humanely raised with no antibiotics or added hormones, and always raised on pastures. We believe in supporting our rancher's way of life and in raising cattle the right way.