Warm weather means BBQ weather! Luckily we have the perfect recipe that combines your grass fed steak and vegetables all on one handy skewer. With our 100% grass fed beef you could be getting a double dosage of vitamin D from eating the meat in the sunshine.
|Prep Time: 40 minutes||Cook Time: 10 minutes||Serves: 4|
|*plan 2 additional hours for marinating|
|2||1 lb packs of Western Grassfed Beef Kabob Grill Packs|
|5||Cloves of garlic, peeled|
|3/4 cup||Fresh parsley|
|3/4 cup||Fresh cilantro|
|1 1/2 tsp||Kosher Salt|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|3/4 cup||Extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 pint||Cherry tomatoes|
|Fresh ground black pepper|
Instructions for Sauce:
- In a food processor, pulse garlic until minced.
- To the minced garlic in the food processor, add parsley, cilantro, 1 tsp of salt, and a pinch of ground pepper. Pulse until chopped.
- With the processor running, add lemon juice, and then ¾ cup of olive oil in a steady stream.
Put into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
*to use the sauce as a marinade, add the 2 packs of Western Grassfed Kabob Grill meat to the sauce before refrigerating.
Instructions for Skewers:
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Thread the Western Grassfed Beef Kabob Grill meat and tomatoes onto the skewers alternating between the two.
- You can use a heat grill or boiler. Grill or broil 2-3 minutes on each side.
Don’t be afraid to add in some more vegetables from your local farmer’s market like zucchini or bell peppers.
Big thanks to our very own Janis Phillips for this yummy recipe! Our natural grass fed Kabob grill pack at will make grilling easy with 1 lb. packages of tender grass fed steak pieces that are perfect for Kabobs; just skewer them with your favorite veggies and get grilling! Our 100% grass fed and grass finished beef has no added hormones or antibiotics and the cattle were never fed grain during their lifetime. Give us a call at (844) 668 8920 if you want to find out more about how we raise our cattle or order online today!
Submitted by Janis Phillips of Western Grassfed Beef